If you are experienced in the following domains, you may just be the right-fit for our small but efficient, no-hierarchy team of mavericks!
What you offer:
- Proven SEO, and ASO experience with strategies on how to bump the app over in top charts in relevant category
- Experience in managing social media channels and devising relevant marketing campaign through various channels (emails, Facebook, Instagram) to maximise marketing ROI (in terms of time/money/ User Acquisition)
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website and app analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, sensor tower)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, ASO and SEM
The good part:
- Partial copywriting as well as full UI design help will be available from resources within the team
- Full autonomy in planning up new experiments and strategy
- Flexible start of the day timings and task-based performance reporting (instead of time-based)
- Competitive compensation
- Equal weight of input on the product (no hierarchy, the saner voice wins arguments because user-happiness is the target)