1) Design, promote and administer plans and policies affecting land use, zoning, public utilities, community facilities, housing, and transportation.
2) Hold public meetings and confer with governments and special interest groups to formulate and develop land use or community plans.
3) Recommend approval, denial or conditional approval of proposals.
4) Determine the effects of regulatory limitations on projects.
5) Assess the feasibility of proposals and identify necessary changes.
6) Create, prepare, or requisition graphic and narrative reports on land use data, including land area maps overlaid with geographic variables such as population density.
7) Advise planning officials on project feasibility, cost-effectiveness, regulatory conformance, and possible alternatives.
8) Conduct field investigations, surveys, impact studies or other research in order to compile and analyze data on economic, social, regulatory and physical factors affecting land use.
9) Discuss with planning officials the purpose of land use projects such as transportation, conservation, residential, commercial, industrial, and community use.
10) Keep informed about economic and legal issues involved in zoning codes, building codes, and environmental regulations.
11) Mediate community disputes and assist in developing alternative plans and recommendations for programs or projects.
12) Coordinate work with economic consultants and architects during the formulation of plans and the design of large pieces of infrastructure.
13) Review and evaluate environmental impact reports pertaining to private and public planning projects and programs.
14) Supervise and coordinate the work of urban planning technicians and technologists.
15) Investigate property availability.
System Generated Description
Muhammad Kaleem (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Town Planner in the field of Consulting in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs town/urban/regional planning qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require land, proposals, area, planning, project, research, zoning, building, formulation, design, urban, revit, sletch up, autocad, 3d max, lumion, arc gis mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 35k to 45k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.